Wednesday 6 February 2013

WHAT'S IN MY BAG?

The 'What's In My Bag?' Tag has been a popular post and video that I've seen floating around lately, but it wasn't until I found Anna's blog (TheRosyFreckle) through SprinkleOfGlitter, that I was inspired to do my own version!
I charged up my camera (it's been a tad neglected since I got my iPhone 4 about a year ago...), emptied out my bag and took some photos. I don't really understand why I, and what seems like the majority of the human race, are so fascinated with other people's handbags - but I thought I would share the contents of mine with you all.

My handbag (Mimco - $249) was a very generous gift from my parents for Christmas. I'd been looking for a very simple, black tote with slightly long straps to use for Uni this year, and my Mum just so happened to pick out the perfect one for me!

(Clockwise) Magazine or book, Diary, Makeup/Medication Bag (H&M Paris), Sunglasses, a rogue Fantail (I honestly have no idea why or how it is in my bag), Lip Products, Compact Mirror, Hand Sanitiser, Headphones, Water Bottle (Less Talk, More Water), Hand Cream, Reading Glasses, Wallet (Bluebird), iPhone, Umbrella, Car/House Keys
Soap & Glory Hand Food ($11.95) and Dettol Instant Hand Sanitiser
MAC Lipstick (Hue), Maybelline Baby Lips (Berry), Rimmel Royal Gloss (Candylicious)
Reading Glasses - Maze +, Sunglasses - Sportsgirl
I really do carry way too much in my handbag, and it will only get heavier when I have to start lugging textbooks and notepads around with me. Oh the joys of student life!

I hope you enjoyed a peek inside my handbag. I'd love to see inside yours too, so link me to your version of the tag in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment