Wednesday 13 February 2013

LIEBSTER AWARDS?

Here's a pretty picture for you - i'm in my pyjamas and huddled under my doona ('Even though it's summer in Australia?' you ask? Ha! Apparently not!), catching up on all the blog posts i've missed. Then I spot the lovely Anna's post about the Liebster Awards. Of course I have absolutely no idea what these are (blogging noob here!) and read on - only to find out she's nominated me!

So basically, the Liebster Awards aim to promote and learn about under-appreciated bloggers with less than 200 followers. If you're nominated, you have to link back to the blog that nominated you, write 11 facts about yourself and then answer 11 questions designated to you by the blogger who nominated you.


11 Facts About Me - 
1. Even though I tell everyone I really want to become a Journalist, I still have no idea if that is what I really want to do
2. I really want to get a tattoo, but I am way too much of a wuss
3. I feel much happier when I am in bustling places, like the middle of Sydney or concert crowds
4. I still drink tea from my Spice Girls mug, given to me when I was 3 or 4 years old
5. I'm allergic to mosquito bites, and mosquito repellent. I just can't win!
6. My favourite animal is a Giraffe
7. I'm scared of Moths, Christmas Beetles and all Dogs except my own
8. My friend and I once convinced the Ferris Wheel attendant at Luna Park to let us stay on until we got bored. We went around 68 times
9. I cannot stand people that always blame others for their own failings or problems
10. My favourite cuisine is Mexican
11. I'd love to complete a Bar-tending or Barista course

11 Questions For Me - 
1. How has blogging affected your life?
I've become much more critical and analytical with my thinking and how I view the world. Blogging has also made me much more thoughtful and considerate of what I once may have viewed as small or insignificant topics

2. Do you wear socks to bed?
Not every night. Only if it is really cold

3. What's your favourite colour to paint your nails?
Mainly black, but sometimes I like to experiment with top coats of different coloured glitter

4. Favourite Quote?
'If you work hard and be kind, amazing things will happen' - I have no idea who said this, but I saw this on someone's instagram once, and I decided it was going to be my mantra

5. What are your five favourite songs at the moment?
Falling - Haim, Impossible - James Arthur, Dead in the Water - Ellie Goulding, Paint You Wings - All Time Low, Beaneath Your Beautiful - Labrinth and Emelie Sande

6. What is your fondest childhood memory?
We fight a ridiculous amount, and I remember despising her at the time, but it would probably have to be first holding my little sister when she was born.

7. If you could have caught one moment on camera during 2012 that you didn't, what would it be?
My reaction to my HSC results

8. What is your favourite thing about yourself? (You can't say nothing!)
My dedication towards things I am passionate about. If I think the cause is worthy, I will put 110% of my energy behind it

9. Three favourite things on your bucket list?
Live in another country for at least a year, get married, spend all day reading in bed with someone I love

10. What's one thing you want to accomplish this year?
Transfer in to the course I actually wanted to study at university

11. How do you see your life in seven years?
In 2020 (that's a scary thought), at age 25, I see myself as someone involved in the world of media in some way or another, who works herself to death during the week, but enjoys herself on the weekend. I see myself moved out of home, somewhere in Europe, with a supportive, loving and caring boyfriend.

My Nominations - 

11 Questions for You - 
1. Why and how did you start blogging?
2. How would you describe your hometown in 25 words or less?
3. Where was your first job?
4. If you had $1 million, how would you spend it?
5. Do you have any quirky hobbies or talents?
6. Black or blue pen?
7. Your favourite place in the entire world is...?
8. Who was your first celebrity crush?
9. Novel or Movie?
10. What are your 5 favourite songs at the moment?
11. What is your greatest fear?

No comments:

Post a Comment