Friday 2 August 2013

I'M BACK FROM THE (ALMOST) DEAD

Why hello strangers! Sorry for such a lack of activity lately... more like the last 3 or 4 months. I've been a bit busy finishing my first semester exams, galavanting around New York, and starting my second semester of university.

I've decided i am going to make a concerted effort to try and blog a lot more often, making time (even when i'm mega busy) to put together small posts about things i am enjoying, or even hating.

I've also welcomed an iPad into my little gadget family recently, which should make blogging a lot easier. I'm hoping i can write posts on the bus to uni and get back in to the swing of sharing my thoughts with the internet.

Jess x


1 comment:

  1. I find even when you take a couple days off, its hard to get back into the swing of things and continue blogging again. I do love being organized and having posts schedule to go as I think of topics to write about.

    ReplyDelete